Wednesday 10 February 2016

Audience Feedback For My Music Draft Magazine






The screenshots above display some of the comments that I got from my peers towards what they thought was good and bad about my music magazine draft. They have looked and analysed three things: my magazine cover, contents and double page spread. Overall, the majority of my peers stated that things like my choice of background was very creative and eye catching, and that I chose suitable fonts and colour schemes, however things that I could improve on my final piece are the sizings of certain pieces of texts, the rearrangement of my barcode on the cover page and the removal of the lightning bolt shape that was featured in my double page spread. 










The screenshots above display some of the comments that I gave some of my peers towards what I thought was good and bad about their music magazine draft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment