Sunday 24 January 2016

Class Feedback To 25 Word Pitch


After the members of my class made comments on my pitch, it gave me some time to reflect on my work and look at the good aspects in comparison to the bad aspects of the work I created. This feedback is helpful because it allows me the ability to see whether or not I can suit my creation towards the target audience/market that I'm looking to attract, meaning my magazine can reach it's maximum potential if the feedback was successful (which overall, it generally was). My initial feedback from a majority of my peers said that I had to include the circulation figures within the pitch, so that all the information that was needed to fully understand what I planned to do with my magazine as a whole was there for them to see. Besides this one fallback, my feedback as a whole was positive, informing me that I had chosen a good song to represent my theme, alongside the use of moodboards, inspirations and similarities from other magazines in the same genre as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment